Always work with the .
eDiscovery users require instant access to millions of files 24/7/365. To ensure consistent performance with little to no downtime, George Jon offers our application management services to proactively optimize your eDiscovery Platform from the OS layer and above, ensuring that your Discovery applications are always performing at peak efficiency. And most importantly, it’s transparent, all done with minimal needs placed on your valuable time. We have a dedicated team of professional application engineers who are proactively monitoring and fine-tuning your system around the clock.
George Jon Application Management services provide comprehensive problem solving and protective oversight for live Discovery, Investigation and Governance environments, every hour of every day. Employing powerful, automated tools, a vast database of known issues, historical knowledge of application best practices, and industry leading engineers, George Jon eliminates costly errors and potential threats before they ever affect system performance.
The key is consistent and tested application baseline configurations, which we deploy for all eDiscovery clients around the globe, ensuring that systems are running at peak efficiency. This symbiotic ecosystem of exactly configured platforms allows for system-wide quality assurance testing, enabling us to use the knowledge gained from one client to instantly benefit our entire managed client base.
The George Jon eDSM (eDiscovery Service Management) team maintains an internal database of known issues related to scaling, utilization, security, and other relevant application/data challenges discovered over 15 years of architecting and supporting application platforms. This knowledge base is shared across all clients: when we discover an issue with one application configuration, we fix it, log it into our system-wide database, and thus proactively safeguard every client from the issue. This “spider web” of oversight represents enormous savings for clients, as the price for equivalent manpower, research, and internal monitoring is cost-prohibitive for most users.
Exceptional service, unmatched application knowledge and superb data management skills are what set us apart from the competition. We’re much more than a managed services provider – we’re an extension of your team, a trusted partner in solving problems and planning for success.
Our Application Expertise/Partners
Dedicated, In-House Team
Every George Jon client has a dedicated Delivery Manager and Primary Engineer who work in unison to communicate with the client team, from decision-makers to technical contacts to end users. No two clients are the same, so we accordingly adapt our services to address your individual needs, systems and goals. Our team is part of your team, so please feel free to reach out as needs arise.
Your dedicated George Jon team is available to discuss topics on a scheduled basis to review your needs, including but not limited to:
- Data management and workflow
- eDiscovery growth requirements
- eDiscovery best practices and processes for archiving, deletion, retention and governance
- Ad-hoc reporting and management documentation
- Environment health checks
- Industry trends and advisory on new and improved software/technologies
- Additional professional services for migrations, expansions, and tool implementations
Application Management Components
- 24/7 oversight of your eDiscovery environment, including design, configuration, best practices, quality assurance, and testing
- Installation and use of GJ360 proactive health monitoring tools for all Kit components (logical, virtual, physical) including servers, applications, application roles and requirements, networking components, 3rd party software, backups, and DR
- 24/7 access to GJ’s certified eDiscovery application engineers
- Platform planning and design consulting services for growth or addition of software applications
- eDiscovery application upgrades
- SecureLink secure remote access
- Assist in monthly maintenance window
- Database integrity checks
- Full documentation
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution (reactive)