Director of eDiscovery Service Management (EDSM) & Engineer Development
A Senior Infrastructure Engineer and Support Services team veteran with 20+ years in the IT industry (half in the eDiscovery realm), Joe is responsible for the ongoing education and development of GJ’s engineering pool, ensuring team continuity, performance, and cohesion, regardless of geography.
Joe is an expert at implementing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning eDiscovery infrastructure, including SQL, storage, switches, applications, and Active Directory. He has extensive experience with direct project implementation and understands how to manage, train, and coordinate technicians in the field.
Joe holds a B.A. from Christian Life College and holds the following certifications:
- Relativity Infrastructure Specialist
- Relativity Expert
- Relativity Review Specialist
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Carbon Black Protect Administrator
- Nuix eDiscovery Specialist
- LAW PreDiscovery Administrator